MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018, Madhya Pradesh PSC Krida Adhikari Recruitment 2018, MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for 619 Posts of Sports Officer & Librarian, MPPSC Librarian Job Vacancy 2018
MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 About MPPSC
- 3 Madhya Pradesh Sports Officer Recruitment 2018
- 4 MPPSC Sports Officer, Librarian Job 2018 Notification Details
- 5 MPPSC Sports Officer Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new vacancy notification for MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 on its official web portal for 619 vacancies of the Librarian, Sports Officer’s post. According to MPPSC Recruitment 2018 notification, the organization is going to invite online candidates from 6th June, 2018 to diligent candidates to complete these vacancies. Therefore, interested candidates who want to apply for MPPSC Sports Officer job 2018, they will have to fill MPPSC Application Form 2018 before the last date 4th July 2018, through the official website of the department. For other information related to MPPSC Sports Officer Job 2018 / MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018 / MPPSC 619 Vacancy 2018, candidates can scroll down to this web page.
Friends, do you want to know about the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission? If you want to know, let us know about MPPSC, Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
Under Section 118 (2) of States Reorganization Act of 1956, the Public Service Commissions for the former States of Madhya Pradesh and Madhya Bharat ceased to exist from 1-11-1956. The new Madhva Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted as follows from 1st November 1956, under Section 118(3) of the States Reorganization Act by the order of the President, vide Notification No. 59 /6 / 56-SR-II, dated 27-10-56 of the Ministry of Home Affairs of Government of India.
Madhya Pradesh Sports Officer Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying online for MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 are invited online application through the online mode from 05.06.2018 to 04.07.2018 in the prescribed proforma provided on the website www.mppscdemo.in.
MPPSC Sports Officer, Librarian Job 2018 Notification Details
Organization Department:- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total Vacancy:- 619 Post
Post Name:- Sports Officer, Librarian
Online Apply Starting Date:- 06 Jun 2018
Online Apply Last Date:- 04 July 2018
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh State
Apply Mode:- Online
Official Website:- www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- Sports Officer – 311
- Librarian – 308
MPPSC Sports Officer Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit:- Candidates applying for MPPSC Sports Officer Vacancy 2018 should be between 21 years and 44 years of age. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age limit.
- Sports Officer:- Graduation in Physical Education / Sports Science with at least 55% marks.
- Librarian:- Graduation in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with 55% marks.
Application Form Fee:-
- SC, ST, OBC & PwD Category Candidates Pay. Rs. 500/-
- All Other Category Candidates pay Rs. 1000/-
Monthly Pay Scale:- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Rs. 6000/- Grade Pay
- Written Exam
How to Apply MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates applying for the Madhya Pradesh PSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 will first have to go to the official website of MPPSC, www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Now applicants have to hit the “recruitment” tab available on the home page of the website.
- Then you need to press on the appropriate link to get the MPPSC Sports Officer Notification in the recruitment tab.
- Advertisement will be displayed on your computer screen after hitting the notification link.
- Carefully read the guidelines in the notification.
- After reading the MPPSC Recruitment Notification carefully, make sure to qualify for the application form.
- Then the candidate will have to download the format of the application form on the next page.
- After successfully downloading the application form, fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Attach your passport size photo and Xerox copy of all documents with the application form.
- Finally, press the submit button and get a hard copy for future use.